Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Exhibit Hall Hours
Sunday, April 19 | 12 – 6 p.m.
Monday, April 20 | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 21 | 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 22 | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Get tips and tools on lead segmentation, personalized follow-up, social media campaigns and more!
EXHIBITOR VIDEO CONTEST
Enter this Year’s Contest
If you had one minute to tell attendees why they should visit your booth, what would you say? Now is your chance! Submit a video telling attendees who you are and why your booth should be at the top their list of exhibitors to visit at 2020 NAB Show.
- Winner will receive $9,500 Digital Signage Package! Winning video will be played in all NAB Show lobbies along other content for the 6 days of the show on High Resolution 3’W x 7’H LED displays
- Pre‐event promotion and recognition on select NAB Show webpages and on social media
- 20 Priority Points for 2021 Space Selection
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and drive traffic to your booth! Ready, Set, Share!
- Create a one-minute video that includes your value proposition. Save it as an MP4.
- Include your company name, company URL, company Twitter handle, booth number and any details that would encourage attendees to visit you.
- Include the 2020 NAB Show logo or indicate verbally or with text that you will be exhibiting at NAB Show in Las Vegas
- Email your video to email@example.com and include “2020 NAB Show Exhibitor Video Contest” in the subject line.
- In the email, include your company name, primary contact name/email/phone and attach your video.
- Once your video has been reviewed and approved according to contest requirements and eligibility (see below), the video will be added to the NAB Show YouTube channel playlist for voting on March 11. We will send you the link to share and promote your video by March 11.
NAB Show® will promote the contest to registered NAB Show attendees on select webpages on nabshow.com, across social media networks and via promotional emails. We also encourage all video submitters to promote their video to their customers and prospects, across networks and on websites once voting opens on March 11. Voting is by thumbs up on Youtube. The video with the most (thumbs up) votes at 11:59 pm EDT on Friday, March 27 wins! NAB Show will contact the winner via email no later than Monday, March 30.
- Contest opens: Monday, Feb. 10th
- Deadline to submit: Tuesday, March 10th
- Voting opens: Wednesday, March 11th
- Voting ends: Friday, March, 27th
- Winner notified: on/before Monday, March 30th
Tips for creating a winning video
- Make your video stand out by adding a little flavor! Make it funny, clever, visually interesting and engaging.
- Focus on what you think will get people excited to visit your booth. Include any show discounts and cool giveaways you’ll be offering.
- If you don’t have a fancy camera, don’t worry. Cell phone videos work perfectly!
- Include your company’s name and URL in the video. And don’t forget to mention 2020 NAB Show and your booth number!
- Once voting opens, encourage your customers and prospects to vote for your submission with promotions to your databases and across your own social media platforms. We will be sending sample emails, tweets and images for you to help you spread the word via email.
Only all paid‐in‐full NAB Show exhibitors can participate. Only one video per exhibitor will be accepted. Videos should not be longer than one minute. Originality and permission: your video must be original work and must not contain any third‐party content or other materials (such as text, graphics, music, artwork or logos) that you do not have the right or license to use. The video will become the property of NAB Show to be used for promotional purposes. Furthermore, NAB Show reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or display videos we deem inappropriate.